Giunco combines the iconic material from an ancient tradition with innovative design. The bag consists essentially of a single central compartment accessible by a two way zipper. On the back there is a compartment with cushioning for the safe storage of a laptop. The adjustable padded shoulder straps guarantee maximum functionality and comfort. Giunco is equipped with a strap that allows it to be attached to our Colmo trolley.
“Via di Giuncheto” is a road that leads to a vast area, called the Giuncheto or Giunco, located near the Arno river. Named for a particular plant species: the rushes (“Giunchi” in Italian) that make this area so dynamic and lively, it inspired the exclusive carving technique on the leather.
- Name: Giunco
- Materials: vegetable-tanned calf leather, damask printed velvet
- Finish: Smooth, carving process
- Coloring: Natural
- Two way zipper
- Consortium logo hotstamped onto the leather
- Delivered in its natural cotton dust bag and box
- Design and production Made in Tuscany
- Width: 35 cm
- Height: 40 cm
- Depth: 9 cm
- Weight: 180 g